Build 105 (25 October 2021)
- Patched several bugs found in version 104.
Build 104 (11 October 2021)
- Rewrote entire library of code for WordCruncher to support future operating systems, (e.g. Mac).
- Added copyright management support to allow publishers to add copyrighted material to WordCruncher.
- Added additional statistics to the Vocabulary Dispersion Report, (e.g. D, CV%, DP, and R%).
- Added support for regular expressions for filtering the WordWheel.
- Expanded the limit of custom user part of speech codes from 48 to 256.
- Fixed several bugs throughout the software.
- Added several bugs throughout the software.
Build 103 (15 December 2020)
- Help system now points to online documentation.
- Added a log frequency optional column in the WordWheel.
- Added a custom URI scheme so that publishers can directly link to a product in the bookstore.
- Fixed bug with search results export to RTF.
- Added more export options for the Phrase Compare report.
- Added option to change segment size for TTR data in the Phrase Compare report.
- Added MU and Odds Ratio statistics for the Neighborhood report.
- Added technical terms of tabs within the Neighborhood report, such as collocates, KWIC, and n-grams.
- Fixed bugs in the Phrase compare report.
- Fixed a bug in the Neighborhood report that prevented users from exporting collocate data.
- Fixed default colors of the search result highlighting, so current hits and nearby hits are more apparent.
- Internal Use
Build 101 (16 July 2020)
- Added additional export of type-to-token data when exporting a Phrase Compare report
- Fixed bug with looking up a word in the dictionary
- Fixed bug with word wrapping numbers
- Fixed bug with table of contents bounds in the search window
- Added tooltip when hovering over the Bounds box
Build 100 (7 July 2020)
- Part of Speech tagging functionality (See Search Tools and Neighborhood Report)
- Improved Neighborhood Report
- Improved Phrase Compare Report
- Added an Analyze menu tab with all of the Reports for simpler accessibility
- Updated Vocabulary Dispersion report for easier visibility
- Added option to export common reports to CSV or TXT
- Updated Unicode tables
- Improved Publishing Toolkit to allow corpora with billions of words