LDS Gospel Library
The LDS Gospel Library includes the scriptures, conference addresses, magazines, and manuals available on LDS.org. The LDS Gospel Library is published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The scriptures are available currently in 30+ languages. Conference addresses, Teachings of the Presidents, and Institute manuals related to scripture study are available. WordCruncher versions of other materials are being prepared as resources permit.
All eBooks in the LDS Gospel Library are free. To download these eBooks, you will need to run WordCruncher version 7.1.70+ for Windows or the iPhone/iPad version (Fall 2014). As eBooks become available, you will be notified every two weeks or you can check the Bookstore more often.
Instructions for Windows computers
- update your software when notified.
- select WordCruncher Bookstore… from the File menu,
- select LDS Gospel Library from the Collection list, and
- click on the Free button to download the eBooks you want.
LDS View Scripture Note Files
- Beginning with WordCruncher 7.1.70+, you will no longer see scriptures you downloaded with LDS View. You will need to use WordCruncher to download the scriptures again. Any old LDS View note files will be connected to your newly downloaded scriptures.
- If WordCruncher 7.1.70+ finds scripture note files made with LDS View, a copy of those notes will be made for use with WordCruncher. After the initial copy, the note files will not be kept in sync. Therefore, new notes made with LDS View will not be seen in WordCruncher.